The majority of the jewelry stores hold exactly the same or maybe comparable designs of jewelry. However, in every likelihood you may find very different pricing for them. So, it is essential to appear on the web before you buy any diamond jewelry.
I’ve listed below few tips and considerations that will help you in taking right decision while purchasing diamond jewelry:
1) Price of a diamond increases exponentially with carat weight. So, if you’re searching for 1 carat stone, then it will soon be wiser to go for 0.9 to 0.96-carat diamond. This is because it will set you back not as without the perceivable size difference.
2) Diamond is more expensive if it’s weight is in the multiple of 0.5 (like 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc). Whereas, diamond that’s slightly below these weights
婚戒, such as for instance a.98 carat or 1.46 carat is dramatically cheap and an improved choice than its closest full or half carat stone. So, you are able to choose carat weight that’s slightly significantly less than half or full carat value, as the difference in dimensions will soon be undetectable and you will soon be paying less.
3) If diamond has inclusion that falls too near its bottom then it will soon be reflected and mirrored all over it, rendering it seem like it’s more inclusions than really are. So, check for inclusion and its location in diamonds.
4) Pay attention to clarity of stone if you’re searching for higher carat weight diamond. This is because, as how big is stone increases, flaws and inclusions become easily visible.
5) Often, jewelers don’t inform about small flaws within diamond. They put a prong over it or set it in a mounting that hides these flaws (like in a Bezel Setting). Although, this isn’t a poor practice but the reality remains that they might not disclose the fact that there are additional flaws which can be covered up or unseen. So, it’s always good to buy the diamonds loose and certified and then ask them to set in a mounting of your choice.
6) D – F is a perfect color grade but G – H is still considered colorless. I – K diamonds have very faint yellow tones that can be masked in numerous ways, like setting an I – K colored stone in an environment manufactured from yellow gold will offset the yellow tones.
7) A fantastic round diamond hides color the most effective and is less inclined to reveal a lesser color grade in its corners as it has no corners. Also, lack of corners helps it be a better quality and less inclined to chip compared to pointed tip of a pear-shaped or marquise diamond.
8) Simply how much to spend? It’s often said that as a rule of thumb, you must spend your 2 months’ salary while buying diamond engagement ring. But, understand that this is just a marketing strategy formulated by diamond cartels to get consumers spend just as much money as possible. So, I’ll suggest spend according to your financial allowance without thinking about these marketing gimmicks.