Is actually Visitor Visa Obtainable for American Citizen’s International Fiancee?

Many American Citizens assume that the tourist visa will be available for their foreign fiancee traveling to the USA. That is incorrect. Once the foreign fiance appears at the US Embassy for a tourist visa interview, the counselor officer will deny the visa. The foreign fiancee will undoubtedly be categorized as an impending immigrant, since the officer will assume he or she will elect in which to stay the USA with the American Citizen fiance. Impending immigrants can not be issued a tourist visa.

In case a counselor officer at the US Embassy mistakenly issues a tourist visa to the fiancee of an American Citizen, he or she will undoubtedly be turned around by the immigration officer at the port of entry upon arrival in the USA.

When it is determined at any time that the foreign citizen has made false statements to a immigration officer or in a application form to obtain a visa (tourist) they are often permanently barred from entering the USA. That is common with tourist visa applications.

American citizens would like to bring their foreign fiancee to the USA, fiancee visa is the better choice. Fiance visa or K1 visa was created to permit American Citizens with the chance of foreign fiancee to pay time together in America to evaluate their relationship to be able to determine (within a 90 day period) when they would like to continue their relationship into marriage How long can American stay in St. Maarten?. The process for Fiancee visa is complicated and lengthy. It is better to hire specialized law firms rather than you select to take care of the task yourself. The current processing time for a fiancee visa or k1 visa is 3-6 months. With K1 fiancee visa American citizens can bring their foreign fiancee to the USA. The fiance visa allows the foreign fiancee to the USA for 90 days.

If, after having time together in America, the couple chooses to continue their relationship, they will marry and then file for the foreign spouses permanent residence status or green card allowing the foreign spouse to legally remain in the USA.

If the couple decide not to continue their relationship, then the foreign fiancee is required to leave the USA within the 90 day period and go back to their home country.

Leave a reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>